Large Scale Fabrication – Saskarc Inc.
Adding value to everything we do by creating innovative solutions.
To be the most technologically advanced structural steel solution provider in North America.
- Safety – We make safety the cornerstone of everything we do.
- Integrity – We ensure fairness, honesty and trust mark every relationship inside and outside of the company.
- Commitment – We are committed to giving our best to every customer, employee and supplier.
- Teamwork – We function as a team to develop and maintain the highest levels of expertise and quality in every area.
- Spirit – We have an enthusiastic and passionate atmosphere for overcoming challenges and achieving success.
- Continuous Improvement – We are committed to excellence through investing in our people, systems and infrastructure to ensure profitability and superior solutions for our customers.
We contribute to local community initiatives that adhere to similar core values as part of our social responsibility program.
Beneficiaries include STARS Air Ambulance, Flood Relief Programs and many more. Saskarc has donated over $8,000 to STARS Air Ambulance. STARS is a charitable, non-profit organization, serving Saskatchewan since 2011. With STARS, those living in rural communities, working in remote areas, traveling on highways or being transported from community hospitals to major medical centres, receive the very best in critical care in helicopters staffed and outfitted as mobile ICUs.
Saskarc is 100% committed to quality, customer service and on-time delivery, however NEVER at the expense of our commitment to SAFETY.